The Bored Boards
It's come to my attention that....

YOU'RE NOT LOGGED IN! PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO DO SO!
(Not registered? Click the "REGISTER" button and we'll get you started!)
The Bored Boards
It's come to my attention that....

YOU'RE NOT LOGGED IN! PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO DO SO!
(Not registered? Click the "REGISTER" button and we'll get you started!)
The Bored Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to go to when you have nothing else to do ^_^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Omg. The forum is being redone and stuff! Topics are being renamed, unused ones deleted or moved, and new features added. Check back often.

Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door

Go down 
2 posters

What do you give of Paper Mario 2?
Awesome- 5 Stars!
Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door Empty50%Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door Empty
 50% [ 1 ]
Great- 4 Stars!
Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door Empty0%Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Good- 3 Stars!
Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door Empty50%Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door Empty
 50% [ 1 ]
Meh- 2 Stars.
Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door Empty0%Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
IT SUCKED!!!!!- 1 Star. (What's wrong with you?)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Remilia
Officially Awesome
Officially Awesome
Remilia

Female Number of posts : 83
Favorite Animal : Cat, Penguin, Wolf
Favorite Color : White
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door Empty
PostSubject: Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door   Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2008, 2:37 pm

Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door Teensy10

Yay! I know I talk about this all the time, but Paper Mario and The Thousand Year Door is an awesome game, so now I'm going to write a review for it.

Paper Mario 2 is an amazing game. A huge improvement from it's prequel, Paper Mario, this game is jam packed with comedy, action, and variety.

One of the things that make this game different from the rest is it's superb originality. Each level seems to introduce something that's never been in Mario games before- especially worlds 3 and 7. Unlike some of Nintendo's other rpgs, like Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass and Paper Mario; this game has a ton of side quests after you beat it, like The Trouble Center, The Glitz Pit (you can re-enter and work your way up the ranks after beating it the first time), The Pit of One Hundred Trials, and Zest T.'s Cooking. AN RPG WITH REPLAY VALUE IS A GEM. Not to mention that this game has several minor characters that appear over and overagain that make this game more fun.

The action in this game is outstanding compared to the last one. Unpredictable events and tons of fun fighting techniques give each world a touch of originality. Although a bit hard to master at first, different abilities and action commands make fighting MUCH more interesting... but that can't compare to the brand new idea of stylish moves and a live audience to fuel star power (fun). Not to mention the game's bosses extend beyond the limit in creativity! Very Happy

Comedy plays a decently big role in Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. One thing that shows this is Bowser's misadventures and failures in-between each chapter. Also there's our good friend Luigi and the idiot Pengington in Chapter Six.

The only downside I can think of right now in this game would have to be the boring-as-heck prolouge, but that can't be helped. With a great story line, outstanding levels, fun partners, and much more, this game is awesome-ful! No wonder I won't stop talking about it!

Teensy's Rating:
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven /10 Stars!

Mostly For: All ages.
Difficulty Level:
scratch scratch scratch scratch/5
Visit the website

Think you know this game? Take our quiz!

Bren is working on a Paper Mario review so stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
https://boredboards.forumotion.com
Cheer4LifeMags
Super-Cool Poster
Super-Cool Poster
Cheer4LifeMags

Female Number of posts : 11
Favorite Animal : rabbit
Favorite Color : pink
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: ...   Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2008, 11:53 pm

dudeeee, it was OKAY. not to be mean! teehee. ik SOME PEOPLE, TEENSY, like it more then others, o btw, my dad is listenin 2 a song dat keeps saying "safety joeeeee" and its gettin annoying. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Officially Awesome
Officially Awesome
Remilia

Female Number of posts : 83
Favorite Animal : Cat, Penguin, Wolf
Favorite Color : White
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door   Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 4:24 pm

I like this game! It's hard to find an rpg with replay value!! giau8wehgiahgerhi!!
Back to top Go down
https://boredboards.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door   Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bored Boards :: Share :: Reviews :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: