The Bored Boards
It's come to my attention that....

YOU'RE NOT LOGGED IN! PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO DO SO!
(Not registered? Click the "REGISTER" button and we'll get you started!)
The Bored Boards
It's come to my attention that....

YOU'RE NOT LOGGED IN! PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO DO SO!
(Not registered? Click the "REGISTER" button and we'll get you started!)
The Bored Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to go to when you have nothing else to do ^_^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Omg. The forum is being redone and stuff! Topics are being renamed, unused ones deleted or moved, and new features added. Check back often.

Club Penguin- The good, the bad, and the ugly...

Go down 

What do you give Club Penguin?
CP's Awesome!- 5 Stars!
Club Penguin- The good, the bad, and the ugly... Empty0%Club Penguin- The good, the bad, and the ugly... Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
CP's Great!- 4 Stars!
Club Penguin- The good, the bad, and the ugly... Empty20%Club Penguin- The good, the bad, and the ugly... Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
CP's Good!- 3 Stars!
Club Penguin- The good, the bad, and the ugly... Empty40%Club Penguin- The good, the bad, and the ugly... Empty
 40% [ 2 ]
CP's Meh.- 2 Stars.
Club Penguin- The good, the bad, and the ugly... Empty40%Club Penguin- The good, the bad, and the ugly... Empty
 40% [ 2 ]
CP SUCKS!- 1 Star.
Club Penguin- The good, the bad, and the ugly... Empty0%Club Penguin- The good, the bad, and the ugly... Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Remilia
Officially Awesome
Officially Awesome
Remilia

Female Number of posts : 83
Favorite Animal : Cat, Penguin, Wolf
Favorite Color : White
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Club Penguin- The good, the bad, and the ugly... Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin- The good, the bad, and the ugly...   Club Penguin- The good, the bad, and the ugly... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2008, 2:56 pm

Club Penguin- The good, the bad, and the ugly... Teensy10

Club Penguin used to be a sparkling, precious gem to many. In fact Lee and I used to make books, clubs, movies, pics, even magnets based off of it. Unfortunately, one day it decided to die.

AT FIRST, Club Penguin was a fun place where penguins of all kinds could get together to throw parties, play games, and pretend tipping the ice burg was a real thing. It was a paradise with tons of great stuff to do like customizing your igloo and penguin. One of the most time-killing things to do was chase around people who had cool websites and ask to be their buddy. These huge paparazzis would do anything the celeberties said. And it wasn't hard to be cool- you could be famous just by having a pink and yellow party hat (*heavenly music plays*).

Club Penguin- The good, the bad, and the ugly... Coffee10

NOW, just about everyone who was cool either doesn't come on anymore or was banned forever for unknown reasons (*cough*Hero*cough*) so now Club Penguin is a festering pool of newbs. Not to mention that Club Penguin's amusing chat system is now limited down so that you can't even use numbers anymore, instead you have to type the actual word (ex: one instead of 1). That's just the beginning- you people are lucky they brought back periods and commas (I think). See for yourself how everything is NEWB CITY with the monthly new rooms and cool clothes-bring backs.

Teensy gives Club Penguin...
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven .5/10 Stars!
Visit the website!

Think you know this game? Take our quiz!
Back to top Go down
https://boredboards.forumotion.com

Club Penguin- The good, the bad, and the ugly...
Page 1 of 1