The Bored Boards
It's come to my attention that....

YOU'RE NOT LOGGED IN! PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO DO SO!
(Not registered? Click the "REGISTER" button and we'll get you started!)
The Bored Boards
It's come to my attention that....

YOU'RE NOT LOGGED IN! PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO DO SO!
(Not registered? Click the "REGISTER" button and we'll get you started!)
The Bored Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to go to when you have nothing else to do ^_^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Omg. The forum is being redone and stuff! Topics are being renamed, unused ones deleted or moved, and new features added. Check back often.

Neopets

Go down 

What do you give Neopets?
It's AWESOME- 5 Stars!
Neopets Empty0%Neopets Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
It's great- 4 Stars!
Neopets Empty0%Neopets Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
It's good- 3 Stars!
Neopets Empty40%Neopets Empty
 40% [ 2 ]
It's meh- 2 Stars!
Neopets Empty40%Neopets Empty
 40% [ 2 ]
IT SUCKS!!!- 1 Star.
Neopets Empty20%Neopets Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Remilia
Officially Awesome
Officially Awesome
Remilia

Female Number of posts : 83
Favorite Animal : Cat, Penguin, Wolf
Favorite Color : White
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Neopets Empty
PostSubject: Neopets   Neopets I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2008, 3:51 pm

Neopets is an online game where you and your little gang of pets run around, make shops, play games, and explore. It's pretty fun and there's a ton of stuff to do, although it's a bit difficult to play successfully.

For starters, it's really hard to make money in Neopets. The games are confusing to master, and the ones that aren't, well, you can only play once a day. Even if you do master the games, they won't get you a ton of cash. The only way I survived was by winning the lottery, and even that didn't get too much.

Since you can't get money, it's really hard to do anything. For example, your pets are always hungry. Also you can't buy fancy things and items that you would need for battle. (Not to mention battling is pretty hard.)

Neopets Neopia10

But this game has it's bright sides, too. There are TONS of secrets and items to unlock, it seems unlimited things can happen! Also, when picking your pet/s, there are a lot of different neopets to choose from with multiple color choices. When you've picked your pet/s, there's a whole planet to explore, so it can seriously keep you playing for hours.

Teensy gives this game...
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven .5/10 Stars!
Visit the website!
Back to top Go down
https://boredboards.forumotion.com

Neopets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bored Boards :: Share :: Reviews :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: