The Bored Boards
It's come to my attention that....

YOU'RE NOT LOGGED IN! PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO DO SO!
(Not registered? Click the "REGISTER" button and we'll get you started!)
The Bored Boards
It's come to my attention that....

YOU'RE NOT LOGGED IN! PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO DO SO!
(Not registered? Click the "REGISTER" button and we'll get you started!)
The Bored Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to go to when you have nothing else to do ^_^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Omg. The forum is being redone and stuff! Topics are being renamed, unused ones deleted or moved, and new features added. Check back often.

Gianna D. :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheer4LifeMags
Super-Cool Poster
Super-Cool Poster
Cheer4LifeMags

Female Number of posts : 11
Favorite Animal : rabbit
Favorite Color : pink
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Gianna D. :D Empty
PostSubject: Gianna D. :D   Gianna D. :D I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2007, 5:35 pm

SHE THINKS SHES ALLLLLLLLLL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS! lol Evil or Very Mad but shes nawt. Like a Star @ heaven I HATE HOW MEAN SHE IS TO PPL! IF U HATE HER TO, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE FEEDS OFF OF OTHER PPLZ SADNESS!!!!!!!! ITS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cheer4LifeMags
Super-Cool Poster
Super-Cool Poster
Cheer4LifeMags

PostSubject: Re: Gianna D. :D   Gianna D. :D I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2007, 1:03 am

im srry dat i was mean about her, but may i plz say dat i strongly dislike her? hate is a strong word but i really really really dont like her. LOL
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Officially Awesome
Officially Awesome
Remilia

Female Number of posts : 83
Favorite Animal : Cat, Penguin, Wolf
Favorite Color : White
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Gianna D. :D   Gianna D. :D I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2007, 12:15 am

lol. Personally I don't really know Gianna that well, and I've never talked to her, other than that time I bumped into her and she was all like "OMG SORRY" like she was really nice. Either that or she was like afriad of me or something cause I'm like twice her size. It's weird how everyone you guys say is mean I barely know. Examples: Gianna, Hayley F.
Back to top Go down
https://boredboards.forumotion.com
JonasLuva
Semi-Awesome
Semi-Awesome
JonasLuva

Female Number of posts : 18
Favorite Animal : Tree Frog, Penguin, Koala Bear
Favorite Color : Green, Purple, Orange
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Gianna D. :D   Gianna D. :D I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2007, 8:25 pm

I was friends with Gianna in third grade. She was nice until she started telling me about ghosts and stuff and trying to trick me into think there ghosts like strangling her and everything. And, because I was a little third grader, I believed. I kinda talk to her now and she's pretty nice to me but I'm not gonna try to join the populars again cuz ... well u get the point.

P.S. this is Corbin Bleu -----> afro
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Officially Awesome
Officially Awesome
Remilia

Female Number of posts : 83
Favorite Animal : Cat, Penguin, Wolf
Favorite Color : White
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Gianna D. :D   Gianna D. :D I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2007, 8:27 pm

Wowzers (or as jack says: YOWZAS!). I remember in October of fifth grade, I was really paranoid about ghosts bc I thought they might kill me in my sleep and I flipped out cause I read this creepy ghost chain-letter post on Doostam's Club Penguin Wordpress site.

Ik that has nothing to do with Gianna, but tough beans.
Back to top Go down
https://boredboards.forumotion.com
Cheer4LifeMags
Super-Cool Poster
Super-Cool Poster
Cheer4LifeMags

PostSubject: Re: Gianna D. :D   Gianna D. :D I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2007, 1:51 am

i was like gianna ds friend also in 3rd grade leah and she also creeped me out wit dat ghost stuff, but dat isnt y i stopped bein friends wit her, she liked me bc of connor, she liked him! gross right? but w.e. she isnt worth tlkin about, it just seems like da more we tlk about (or aboot) her she just gets meaner. lol
Back to top Go down
Elmorox
Super-Cool Poster
Super-Cool Poster

Number of posts : 6
Favorite Animal : Penguin!!!!!!! XD
Favorite Color : Purple and such
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Gianna D. :D   Gianna D. :D I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 8:10 pm

She's annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gianna D. :D   Gianna D. :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gianna D. :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bored Boards :: Fun and Games :: People-
Jump to: